Last Updated: 31 January 2018
- Accuracy of Information. Regenative Labs uses reasonable care to include accurate information, news, or other postings at the time they are added to this website. Please note, however, that Regenative Labs cannot guarantee that any information posted on this website is accurate, and it will not be liable for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of relying on such information. Certain information on this website may be of an historical nature. All historical information contained in the documents or presentations set out on this website should be understood as referring to events and circumstances as they existed on the date that the relevant documents or presentations were first published or made.
- Intellectual Property. The copyright in this website belongs to Regenative Labs. The contents of this website may not be copied other than for non-commercial purposes with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. You may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text, documents or other postings contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text, documents, or other postings, without the express written consent of Regenative Labs. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of Regenative Labs or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. Nothing in this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of Regenative Labs or its licencors, or any third party.
- except where specifically required, if you are a health care professional, you will not submit any Content that would directly identify a patient or any Content for which you do not have all necessary consents or authorizations to disclose;
- you will only submit Content that complies with applicable law and will not submit Content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer; and
- Linking to the Website. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Regenative Labs , you must adhere to Regenative Labs’ linking policy as follows: (i) any link to a Regenative Labs website must be a text only link clearly marked “Regenative Labs Website”; (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Regenative Labs’ names and trademarks; (iii) the link must “point” to the root domain name of this website and only to the home page and not to other pages within this website; (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, endorsed by or associated with Regenative Labs; (v) when selected by a user, the link must display this website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website; and (vi) Regenative Labs reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Third Party Websites. This website may from time to time contain links to third party websites, which are provided for your information only. Regenative Labs is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any third party website. Regenative Labs has no control over such websites, and because their content is subject to change without notice to Regenative Labs, it is the responsibility of the user of the third party website to ensure that any information accessed is accurate and that any software that may be downloaded from that site is free of viruses or any other items of a destructive nature. Regenative Labs accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss, damage, costs or liability incurred through any such downloaded material.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. By using this website, you accept the information provided herein “AS IS.” REGENATIVE LABS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL REGENATIVE LABS OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION. THIS LIMITATION ALSO INCLUDES DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR DUE TO ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR DATA.